Vimaru Crew Manning Center (VICMAC)
- Oriented to international integaration. Promoting discipline, activeness and relentless innovation.
- Managing employees under the provisions of the relevant international conventions, the State laws and the regulations and the policies in accordance with the law of Vietnam and the spirit of the Maritime Labour Convention MLC 2006.
- Managing Human Resource in a responsible manner and implementing strictly hierarchy from ships to the center
- Describing job, responsibilities and rights to each rank individually
- Establishing good and durable employment relationship. Implementing rank promotion based on the work attitude and capacity assessment of each individual, the contribution of each individual to the development of VICMAC.
- The Center holds meetings between the leaders and the crew after each voyage to draw professional experience, listen to aspirations of each crew member, and convey the task objectives and orientation of Board of Directors to the crew members.See more