• Organization TypeGoods Supplier, Independent/None
  • HeadquartersSamoa

Vodafone Samoa

ABOUT Vision To be the preferred Telecom brand for every Samoan and visitor on the Island. Mission To enrich people’s lives ”by providing the best customer experience through innovative products and services; making it radically simple, affordable and accessible” Values Customer Obsessed, Ambitious and Competitive, Innovation Hungry, and One Company Local roots. Vodafone Samoa Ltd is one of Samoa’s leading telecommunications companies and their vision is to enrich their customer’s lives through the unique power of mobile communication. They offer Mobile, Broadband, IPTV, M-Tala (Mobile Wallet) and Fixed Line services to Consumer and Business customers, and their existing mobile network covers 98.5% of where Samoans live, work and play. Vodafone Samoa works closely with the Vodafone Group, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies and other operating companies to deliver cutting edge technology to the people of Samoa, which is second to none in the Pacific region. Through global links, Vodafone Samoa is able to provide support and solutions that are tailored to individual requirements offering seamless local and international experience. Their strategic assets are their employees who continuously work to strive to explore, design and implement new ways of working, communicating openly with assistance of connected devices to take leadership. Unit Trust of Samoa (UTOS) owns 25% of Vodafone Samoa while the other 75% is owned by local and overseas investors with Amalgamated Telecom Holdings Limited (“ATH”) of Fiji being the ultimate parent company.
See more

Experience

Contract Awards

Procurement of Storage Hardware

Secretariat of the Pacific Regional Environment Programme (SPREP)

Company Offices

  • Samoa (headquarters)
  • 1 Logan Rd, Maluafou, Apia, Samoa