Water Company of the City of Buzau
The Water Company SA Buzau is the regional operator of public water and sewerage services in Buzau County. The company was established following the reorganization - by division - of the Buzau Municipal Autonomous Authority, by the decision of the Local Council of Buzau Municipality no. 277 din 29.11.2007. The company operates as a regional operator since January 1, 2008.
The company has in its administration, with the right of use, drinking water networks, sewerage networks, storage tanks, collection, treatment, pumping and treatment plants with the afferent lands, workshop buildings, administrative buildings, intervention equipment, vehicles and computing equipment.
The object of activity of the Water Company SA Buzau consists, mainly, of:
- capturing the necessary quantities of water from surface and underground sources;
- water treatment to ensure the quality imposed by norms and standards;
- ensuring the transport and distribution of drinking water to consumers;
- ensuring the pressure in the drinking water distribution network through the pumping stations and the hydrophore stations;
- wastewater collection, transport and treatment.
The area served by the Buzau Water Company includes the municipalities of Buzau and Ramnicu Sarat, the cities of Nehoiu, Patarlagele and Pogoanele, and the communes of Chiojdu, Cislau, Grebanu, Merei, Pietroasele, Siriu, Topliceni, Ulmeni, Valea Ramnicului, Vernesti, Sapoca, Viperesti, Vintila Voda, Manzalesti, Beceni, Puiesti, Murgesti, Sarulesti, Calvini, Cozieni, Magura, Naeni, Padina, Sahateni and Valea Salciei.
The objective of the Water Company is to ensure the supply of consumers with drinking water of appropriate quality 24 hours a day and to take over the wastewater in the sewerage system.
The entire activity of the Water Company SA Buzau is oriented towards the community, towards providing a public service as efficient as possible and closer to its real needs.See more