Yayasan Sentra Advokasi Perempuan Difabel dan Anak (SAPDA)
SAPDA Institute is an abbreviation of SENTRA ADVOCATION OF DIABABEL AND CHILDREN WOMEN, Legal Entity On behalf of the SAPDA institution no. 51 of 2005 with Anhar Rusli Notarial Deed, amended by no. 7 of 2013 with the notary deed of Herry Sabto Widodo, and a change in institutional form to become a Foundation in 2016 under the name Center for Advocacy for Women, Disabled and Children with Notarial Deed Ika Farikha no. 4 October 12, 2016, and approved by the Decree of the Minister of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia No. AHU-0040582.AH.01.04 of 2016 concerning Ratification of the Establishment of Legal Entities for Women, Disabled and Children Advocacy Centers.
Center for Disabled and Children Women Advocacy (SAPDA) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) with a vision "the struggle to realize change, justice, freedom, welfare and equality for the fulfillment and protection of the rights of women, persons with disabilities and children in an inclusive society on the basis of equal rights human rights ".
1. Conduct scientific studies and scientific studies.
2. Fight for the realization of a public policy that guarantees the fulfillment of the basic rights of women, people with disabilities and children in the fields of education, health and employment.
3. Empowering, educating and advocating on issues of women, people with disabilities and children among the wider community.
4. Establish cooperation with stakeholders related to handling problems, diffables and children.
5. Establish sapda as a crisis center for women, disabled and children.
6. Realizing the center of sources of information, data, knowledge and learning about women, diffables and childrenSee more