Providing services internationally, ZemiTek partners with the Federal Government in order to help them achieve their mission. They are an 8(a) Women-Owned Small Business, which holds a Facility Secret Clearance and GSA IT 70 and GSA PSS schedules.
With more than 30 years experience providingInformation Technology (IT) and Management Consulting Services worldwide, their founder, Rosa Caldas, formed ZemiTek in 2007.
Based in the Washington, DC Metro area, they have delivered solutions to the Federal Government by supporting agencies such as: US Agency for International Development, US Patent and Trademark Office, US Department of Justice, US Department of Agriculture and Department of Homeland Security, among others; and internationally to their missions in Africa, Asia, Europe and Eurasia, Latin America, the Caribbean, and the Middle East.
ZEMITEK SPECIALIZES IN THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Institutional Support Services
- Information Technology (IT) Services
- Cloud Based Solutions
- Software Development
- Business Analysis
- Enterprise Architecture
- Database Administration
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Project and Program Management
- Project Management Office
- Acquisition Support
- Earned Value Management
- Learning and Development
- In Person and Virtual Training
- Local Capability Building
- Knowledge Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Biometrics SolutionsSee more