• 20+ years of diverse experience in project management, tax enforcement, and research in a challenging interacting with government agencies, multilateral donors, and lending organizations
• Outstanding leadership skills with proven track record of project execution at the national level organizations including World Bank, ILO, JICA, UNICEF, USAID etc.
• Hands-on and supervisory experience of financial accounting under IFRS, forensic audits, tax compliance, processes/cycles
• Led a financial inclusion project for pension digitization of 300,000+ pensioners within one year (Employees Old-Age Benefits Institution, EOBI, Government of Pakistan)
• Supervised forensic audits, accounting code implementation, tax enforcement functions, and revenue collectionas Commissioner Inland Revenue in Pakistan's financial hub, Karachi (Regional Tax Office, Federal Board of
Revenue, Government of Pakistan)
• Headed a provincial TVET organization with 3,000+ employees, $25+ Million annual budget, 25,000+ trainees 250 locations (Sindh Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority, STEVTA, Government of Sindh,Pakistan)
• Introduced Oracle ERP (procurement, inventory,and treasury modules) for the first time in any organization in Pakistan including vendor selection, customization, implementation, and (STEVTA, 2011-12)