• 14 years of professional experience including policy, program development and program implementation.
• 8 years of experience in Project Management at international level (Brazil, Spain, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Colombia in UE projects)
• Extensive experience in European Union policies, economic development, clustering, institutional strengthening and capacity building.
• Extensive knowledge of the EC Aid Delivery methods: Project Approach, Sector Policy Support Programmes (SPSP), Sector Budget Support and strong command of the PRAG, PCM and Logical Framework.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels (institutional, training, coaching, consulting, inter-professional), with very good capacity of working in multidisciplinary teams, under time or other pressure constraints. Strong analytical capability. High level of reporting skills
• 3 years of experience in Brazil as Project Manager and Consultant at the Brazilian Agency for Industry Development (ABDI). Responsible of the definition and execution of innovation and internationalization initiatives from clusters and industry associations.
• 1 year as Team Leader of the International Technical Assistance for the National Competitiveness Plan Implementation Program of the Dominican Republic
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.