(1) Expert level proficiency in Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Safeguards, Policies, Processes & Institutional Mechanisms; Human Resource and Change Management; Organizational Development, Institutional Strengthening; Training & Capacity Building; Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning; Strategic Communications; Stakeholder Engagement; CSR and Sustainability.
(2) Over 18 years of consulting experience in the social sector in South Asia.
(3) Worked as a consultant / advisor to major multinational (World Bank, IFC, ADB, UN) and bilateral (DFID, giz, KFW, SIDA, JBIC) donor agencies.
(4) Provided advisory services to client organizations in diverse sectors such as government, health care (both public health as well as private sector healthcare services), finance - International Financial Institutions (IFIs), banking and private equity, infrastructure, manufacturing, mining, oil & gas, power, forestry and natural resources management, agriculture & livelihoods, and water & sanitation.
(5) Demonstrated experience in setting up consultancy services and teams in new practices and scaling up practices to achieve desired profitability and ROI
(6) Excellent skills in negotiations, influencing varied groups of stakeholders, client relationship management and project management,
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.