ANJAN SARKAR (MR.) https://www.linkedin.com/in/anjan-sarkar-6b662516/
Í email@example.com, í Skype: anjan.sarkar1969, í +91 9163306362 í India (WB)
Twenty two years’ experience with NGOs, programme management, resource mobilisation, capacity building, handling a team and managing government and NGO partnerships. Available immediately.
• Developed school hygiene training module, ensured government endorsement and led citywide teachers’ training for over 1800 government school teachers in 2018 using the module.
• Publishing an e-newsletter highlighting innovations of the schools in WASH and ensure its circulation to 1200 schools through e-mails and WhatsApp (4 issues published in total).
• Prepared WASH in school implementation manual
CORE STRENGTHS AND SKILLS
• Project development and management on WASH (800 government schools), Integrated Rural Development (45 villages), Civil Society Support (8 districts) and Public Private Partnerships (government hospitals of 5 districts).
• Resource mobilization from schools and corporate for the care of the aged in Help Age India and managing volunteers
• Team management, (10 staff) including preparation of job descriptions, interviews, induction, capacity building, objective setting and appraisal.
• Grant management including budgeting, overseeing budget utilization and procurements.
• Partnerships with the relevant government departments and also with the local NGOs.
● Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) in schools and communities, ● Civil Society Support for creating community demands for public services, ● Public Private Partnership for strengthening government health systems and ● Integrated Community development projects.
●Irish Aid, DFID, ●KfW (Germany), ●CIDA, ●Aide-et-Action (France), ●Simavi (The Netherlands), ●Pfizer Foundation (USA), ● EZE (Germany), ● Charity Water (USA) etc.
• “School WASH Infrastructures and Compliance with RTE” volume 76, issue 4, October 2015 (https://journals.tiss.edu/ijsw/index.php/ijsw/article/view/102)
• "Lessons to Learn in Sanitation from China" volume 79, Issue 2, April 2018. (https://journals.tiss.edu/ijsw/index.php/ijsw/article/view/185)
Verbal presentation in the Water & Health Conference 2017, University of North Carolina, USA, on WaSH in non-household settings: Learning for scaling up WASH in Schools.
• Post Graduate in Social Work (Master of Arts), University of Delhi, 1991 - 1993
• PG Diploma in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Rajendra Prasad Institute of Communication & Management, Bombay (Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan’s, New Delhi Center), 1995
●Male, ● 49 years ●Indian ●Fluent in English, Bengali (mother tongue) &Hindi ●Proficient in MS Office
Work Experiences (Based in India, 1994