A versatile and dynamic professional with 24 years’ experience in the social sector in programme management, resource mobilisation, capacity building, and managing government and NGO partnerships. I have a proven track record of successfully working both in teams and on independent assignments. Managed projects on the various thematic areas including WASH, Civil Society Support, Public Private Partnerships, and Integrated Community Development. Have 3 and ½ years’ experience in school and corporate fund raising.
▪ Project designing and implementation on various thematic areas ▪ Budgeting and budget monitoring ▪ Managing partnerships with local NGOs ▪ Government Liaison▪ Resource mobilization ▪ Training module development ▪ Leading training at scale both nationally and internationally
▪ Postgraduate in Social Work (Master of Arts), University of Delhi, 1991 – 1993
▪ PG Diploma in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Rajendra Prasad Institute of Communication & Management, Bombay (Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan’s, New Delhi Center), 1995
▪ “School WASH Infrastructures and Compliance with RTE” volume 76, issue 4, October 2015 (https://journals.tiss.edu/ijsw/index.php/ijsw/article/view/102)
▪ "Lessons to Learn in Sanitation from China" volume 79, Issue 2, April 2018. (https://journals.tiss.edu/ijsw/index.php/ijsw/article/view/185)
▪ Verbal presentation in the Water & Health Conference 2017, University of North Carolina, USA, on WASH in non-household settings: Learning for scaling up WASH in Schools
▪ Male ▪ 50 years of age (Date of birth 01.12.1969) ▪ Fluent in English, Bengali (Mother Tongue) and Hindi ▪ Proficient in MS Office ▪ Nationality Indian
hygiene / sanitation
events / training
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.