I'm an over sixty Railway Engineer Project Manager, retired from Italian Railways.
My work experience has been entirely developed in the Railway field (at Italian Railways and abroad), mainly, in the railway Project management activities (study, design and construction), above all abroad.
- More than 35 years experience in the Railway field;
- More than 26 years of management experience of work teams and projects.
- More then 15 years Railway Operation experience, Safety and Railway Transport policy both at Ministerial and operational level;
- Very good infrastructures management experience, above all abroad: in African, Mediterranean, Asian and Latin American countries;
- Excellent computer literacy including Computer Operating System (MS Dos, Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.), MS Project, Several Internet Browsers, etc.
- Very good knowledge of French, and good knowledge of English and Spanish, while Italian is my mother tongue.
My reference skills can be summarized as follows:
- Project Management of new Railway infrastructures, design and supervision of works and Rehabilitation of the existing Railway Line as Multidisciplinary Projects;
- Railway Operation Management;
- Railway Network Management;
- Railway Requirements Management.
- More than 33 years experience in the Railway field;
- Transport management and investment planning experience;
- Operation, Safety and Railway Transport policy;
- international project management experience.
architecture / design
contamination / pollution
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.