I drive excellence in programme delivery and strengthen organisations’ ability to tell stories about sustaining outcomes for beneficiaries in the agriculture, food security, infrastructure and enterprise development sectors. My mission is to resolve challenges around systemic change, beneficiaries’ voice, partnerships, gender and evidence-based targets.
Having started a career in cricket, I have spent the last 25 years on the path of sustainable development due to my passion for Africa, its peoples and cultures with 18 years living in:
Lesotho (4), Malawi (3), Uganda (2), South Africa (2), Tanzania (2), Zimbabwe (1), Bangladesh (2), India (1) and Australia (1)
My Impacts include:
• Enhanced the effectiveness of a four-year DANIDA $80M market system programme in Tanzania
• Improved Lesotho's World Bank ranking on "doing business"
• Empowered DFID's Director of Finance's to improve the Department’s effectiveness
• Enabled 50 government advisors to shape the decisions of Nigerian Federal Ministries on economic policy development
• Improved the relevance and focus of the EU's $325M strategy for Ghana
I’ve presented papers on the impact of agriculture research, the importance of promoting accountability and the M&E of partnerships at international conferences including:
- Prince of Wales Business Leadership Forum
- USAID’s Land Programme and Small Enterprise Education and the Promotion Network
- Consultative Group on International Agriculture Research
- International Development Evaluation Association
- I also published in the European Evaluation Society
monitoring / evaluation
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.