Managed a team of 8 Qcorp volunteers and 4 supervisors in the collection of data for the HIV Rapid Test Quality Initiative Improvement (RTQII).
Projects worked on:
1. Developed the HIV/CD4 EQA Application System for ZANQAP which is supported by CDC. Its URL is www.zanqap.com.
2. modified and of the HIV PROFICIENCY TESTING Database System from Access and Visual basic to PHP and MYSQL so that Facilities and Testing Sites can upload results online rather than the old way of reporting PT EQA results through Couriers.
3. Manage the HIV Logbook Quality Assurance Application System for RTQII project supported by CDC/FIND which is being implemented by UTH-Virology labs. Would want to work on further development on the System if required. That would happen if the Project scaled to all the Province.
1. Proficiency Visual Basic, C++, C, JAVA, PHP, Python and Ruby Programming Languages.
2. Database Developer in SQL, Access and ORACLE databases.
3. Java Application and Android Application de
architecture / design
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.