• Analytical, creative and critical thinker.
• Effective team player as well as a good listener.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and influence behaviour.
• Skilled negotiator of delicate matters with all stakeholders, resulting in mutual betterment.
• Exemplifying accountability and integrity.
• Proven ability and willingness to work to targets and achieve results.
• Able to effectively provide, receive, and respond positively to constructive feedback.
• Outstanding ability to embrace and resolve problems, in a timely manner.
• Accomplished ability in developing training programs and facilitating workshops.
• Vast experience of successfully working within different and diverse work environments
• Flexible and adaptable
I have worked in different sectors including community engagement and mobilization, gender, agriculture and sustainable tourism. I have worked in different projects addressing different issues such as violence against women and children.
"papua new guinea"
institutional development personnel
community participation / employment
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.