Highly motivated, accomplished senior manager with 20 years’ proven success leading organizations and teams to drive revenue growth. Selected professional career highlights include:
• Secured Navanti’s first USAID prime contract (MEO-$40 million ceiling IDIQ) and generated $5 million in international development funding in 2016 for Navanti Group, a $4.2 million increase from $800,000 in 2014.
• Awarded Crown Agents USA/Weidemann Associates’ first Department of State prime contract (TASPER-$100 million IDIQ) and oversaw a 90% revenue increase, from approximately $3.3 million in 2011 to $6.2 million.
• Primary author of several high profile, winning proposals for USAID; MEO and its Famine Early Warning Systems Network (FEWS NET) project (multiple contracts in Nigeria and Yemen); OTI (multiple contracts in Syria and Nigeria); DoS (8 task orders under the TASPER IDIQ); and DoD Special Operations Command (multiple contracts throughout Africa and Eurasia).
• 8 years’ “hands on” expertise crafting and implementing technical strategies and monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning (MEAL) systems for enterprise improvement, agriculture value chain development, food security, business skills training, entrepreneurship, and conflict and crises management projects.
• Managed 11 USAID-funded projects in 10 countries for small (SBA certified) and large implementing partners since 2002.
• 8 years’ experience overseeing business process improvement (BPI) initiatives, including 5 years’ as a Change Management Consultant at Accenture to enhance operational efficiency, staff productivity and overall client satisfaction.
• Graduated with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from Vanderbilt University in May 1997.
private sector development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.