• More than 20 years of combined experience in the fields of general consulting, electronic payments, rural banking, microfinance, and community development.
• More than 10 years of combined leadership and consulting experience as head of department units or regional units at the Vice-President or Senior Manager level.
• Experience designing, implementing, and monitoring & evaluating community financial services particularly in microfinance for USAID, Mercy Corps, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, and Philippine rural banks as well as complying with reportorial requirements of donor-funded projects.
• Worked with established organizations at a project consulting role with the likes of the AsianDevelopment Bank, World Health Organization, Philippine Red Cross, Chemonics International, and the Shell/Chevron-supported Malampaya Foundation.
• Trained and supported more than 1,000 rural bankers and cooperative leaders representing more than 420 rural banks and 30 cooperatives with direct impact to more than 190,000mostly low-income clients throughout the Philippines.
• Master's degree in Entrepreneurship from the Asian Institute of Management and Bachelor ofScience degree in Environmental Science from the Ateneo de Manila University.
• Co-founder of Fintech Philippines Association, an industry trade association of fintech players and banks.
• Most Valuable Player Award, 2017 Technology for Development Contest, Chemonics International.
• Finalist, 2018 Singapore Fintech Festival - Manila Roadshow Pitchfest.
monitoring / evaluation
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.