Twenty-five years in international and U.S. public health, with an MPH in maternal and child health and a focus on sexual and reproductive health and rights, child protection, M&E, and program management.
• Program Management: 16 years in program management/direction, including 9 years directing maternal and child health home visitation program, responsible for operations, budgeting, strategic planning. Two years as Director of Family Planning and Community Health Education in Haiti.
• Capacity Building: Built teams of highly skilled, motivated and effective community health workers and supervisors through strong hiring, training, supervision, and capacity-building practices.
• Performance Monitoring and Quality Assurance: Expertise in defining program targets, developing monitoring tools, continuous quality improvement, and evaluating effectiveness and cost-efficiency.
• Health Policy & System Strengthening: 12 years strengthening health systems though policy analysis and development, advocacy, and public-private partnership building related to maternal and child health, early childhood development, gender, child protection, and health care access.
• Vulnerable Populations: 10 years of international experience in Madagascar, Haiti, Costa Rica, South Pacific, Myanmar. 20 years working with women and families in poverty and victims of violence and child abuse.
monitoring / evaluation
research & development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.