• A governance specialist and former journalist with over 11 years of rich and diverse work experience with reputed
global and national organizations in India
• Till recently, was a Senior Program Officer with the South Asia headquarters of Columbia University's network of
Global Centers called the Columbia Global Centers Mumbai
• Domain knowledge in governance reforms, citizen engagement and service delivery mechanisms
• Technical skills in strategic research, participatory and action research tools, capacity building, knowledge and
project cycle management, multi-stakeholder partnership building and development journalism
• Hold a MSc Development Studies from the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London,
United Kingdom (2010) on a scholarship from the J. N. Tata Endowment Fund, India and a postgraduate diploma
in journalism from the Asian College of Journalism, Chennai, India (2005)
• A 2012-2014 Fellow with the Women's Edition (a USAID initiative) for senior-level journalists to examine and
write on crucial issues related to women and development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.