• Dynamic project manager and creative problem solver, with 10 years of expanding responsibility managing multi-
disciplinary and multi-cultural teams for both international and US domestic projects.
• Integral contributor to Cadmus' growing International Development and Environment Practice, which grew from
5 people and ~$1 million in annual revenue to 20+ people and ~$6.5 million in annual revenue during my 7 years
with the practice. Responsibilities within the practice include:
• Senior-level project management.
• Leading role in identification and pursuit of strategic business development opportunities (e.g., with World
Bank, UNDP, OPIC, and USAID), strategic planning, overseeing and/or contributing to proposal development,
and outreach and engagement with potential partners.
• Recruitment and hiring, including early identification and consensus-building on need, leading or supporting
interviewing and vetting of candidates, and serving as a supervisor and/or mentor for junior staff.
• Highly motivated to create positive social impact and inspired by colleagues that share similar aspirations.
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.