• Accomplished, result oriented group Finance Director with experience in developing and leading financial and
business strategies to facilitate corporate growth plans and profitability of business operations, across countries
• Provided financial stewardship in areas of budgeting, financial analysis, reporting, risk management, operational
analysis, project management mergers and acquisitions, tax optimization plans, and productivity improvements
• In- depth expertise in business process re-engineering, computerization, commercial and financial administration,
SOX, US GAPP and IFRS standards and financial reporting, raising funds and implementing IPOs
• Proficient in change management, with an ability to transform strategic plans into workable solutions
• Successfully led high performance teams and diverse workforce to maximize company growth and profitability by
effectively controlling costs, implementing effective financial strategies, and cultivating high-margin opportunities
• Ability to work as a business partner with cross-functional teams set up various process in the business to help,
support and maintain the growth of the business
private sector development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.