• I am acquainted with the current strategies for sampling materials such as air and soil. Also acquainted with the available methodologies for analysis, including the operation and maintenance of instrumentation. I am also acquainted with the statistical processing of data and critical evaluation of the results obtained.
• I am also able to conduct risk assessments based on hazard and exposure evaluations and to propose adequate measures for the reduction of the risk. I am able to apply and adjust the current technologies for the prevention and remediation of environmental pollution.
• I am capable of researching scientific information by means of computer systems, conducting scientific research in the field of environmental sanitation and reporting about my findings by means of scientific reports, oral presentations and publications.
• I am able to demonstrate (scientific) creativity, to communicate effectively and to transfer knowledge through publications.
• Computer: PC and Mac operating systems; MS-Excel, Words, Publisher and Power points.
• Languages: Fluent in English and French and some Flemish
monitoring / evaluation
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.