• A successful commercial executive with over 20 years general management experience in the FMCG, Telecommunications & Insurance Sectors, able to work in fast changing environment, with the ability to prioritise, multi-task & interact will with multi-functional teams.
• In the on-going period, I have been able to acquire & become an expert in Insurance; Distribution & the value chain; Budget control & management of sales & revenues in a very large organisation
• Ability to manage large scale projects and see to their successful implementation
• Having a wealth of knowledge & expertise in Trade & Brand Marketing, research & proven track record in product launches, placement & ultimately trade "take-off"
• Recognising the importance of revenue in sales & distribution. Especially in ensuring that "cash" does not become a burden in the delivery chain through the proven use different cashless models
• Understanding All Distribution Channels & value chains associated with different models in various parts of Africa
• Having worked in Southern Africa (Angola & Mozambique), I have also acquired a working use of the Portuguese language
logistics / supplies
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.