• Industrial experience in companies with technology in products directed to the chemical,
pharmaceutical and food business, following the international standards in quality.
• Participation in technology transfer, project (haz-op, what if), start-up, commissioning and
validation. Implantation of programs of the quality, as ISO, Food Safety and GMP. Support
technician to the maintenance area.
• Participation in corporate subjects as Safety, Environment and Social Responsibility work as
voluntary in educational program for poor children.
• - Chemical engineering: FAENQUIL (USP) - January of 1979
• - Chemical Operational engineering: FAENQUIL (USP) - January of 1977
• - MBA in Management of projects, with emphasis in EHS: Fundação Getúlio Vargas-FGV, Rio de
Janeiro -November of 2007
• - MS in Environment Engineering (incomplete): CEFET - Campos dos Goytacazes, RJ
community participation / employment
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.