- Senior Procurement Specialist with 25+ years of experience in procurement, contract, and grant management for major donors.
Proven expertise in:
Contract Negotiations & Management | Process Enhancements | Grant Management | USAID, UN, WHO, WORLD BANK, and Commonwealth Procurement Rules and Regulations| Superior Communication & Interpersonal Skills | Global Field Experience | Cost Management Operational Streamlining | Compliance| Bi-Lingual (French & English)
- Significant experience with USAID, United Nations (UN), the World Health Organization (WHO), the Global Fund, World Bank, Australia Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), and Millennium Challenge.
- Cross-sectoral administrator, supporting projects across sectors such as health, economic growth, democracy and governance, education, infrastructure, and natural resources.
- Expert in procurement policies and procedures of US Government, World Bank, and United Nations.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, A Master’s degree in International Trade;
- Fully proficient in French and English
cote d ivoire
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.