• Sixteen years (16) years of post-graduate experience in Environmental Management; Environmental Law; Environmental Policy and Impact Assessment.
• Demonstrated silks in gender mainstreaming into development programmes and projects as well the protection of the rights of women and children through sensitisation programmes and advocacy.
• Ten years of experience in national policy formulation; co-ordination of the formulation of Sector and District Medium-Term Development Plans; Local governance and rural development; monitoring and evaluation of district performance.
• Demonstrated technical skills in Project Management (planning and budgeting, implementation, monitoring and evaluation)
• Demonstrated skills in the planning, organisation and facilitation of workshops and community durbars.
• Demonstrated technical skills in the development of information gathering tools for the collection of quantitative and qualitative data, analysis and dissemination, research and advocacy, the use of negotiation skills and participatory tools for capacity building.
• Computer Literacy – MS Word, Excel, Power Point, SPSS, MS Project and Internet
monitoring / evaluation
research & development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.