•12 years’ experience in in HIV/AIDS program management.
• 2 years’ experience in program design and performance monitoring
• Experience OVC, GBV, Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health
• Experience in HIV prevention and treatment for most-at-risk populations (MARPS): female sex workers (FSW), adolescents and the LGBTI.
• Skilled in Microsoft office application and Statistical packages including SPSS and DHIS2
• Knowledge and experience in USAID, DFiD, AfDB, World Bank and UN funded projects procedures
• Masters in International Development from Andrews University, USA
• Masters in Business Administration from Frederick Taylor University, USA
• Bachelor’s degree in Arts in Social Science from University of Zambia
Sectors experience include Public Health (HIV/AIDS, Malaria, SRH, WASH), Agriculture and private sector hygiene industry. Currently working under UNICEF as M&E Technical Advisor to the Ministry of Water and Sanitation on a DFiD-funded Zambia Sanitation and Hygiene Programme (ZSHP).
monitoring / evaluation
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.