I am a leader and expert developer of energy projects including, efficiency, transmission, power generation projects experience covering over 25 years. I have designed, built, or managed multi million dollars projects within USA and globally, with a working knowledge of Utility, State, and Federal Government procurement processes. Worked on Over 3 GW of Energy Projects Globally with a cumulative value of over 5 Billion USD. Awarded 2010 Legend of Energy by AEE-USA. Working Experience with ADB, IBRD and USAID funded projects:
Experienced across a wide range of energy-related project types
• Energy Savings Performance Contracting (ESPC)
• Cogeneration, biomass, wind and solar
• Electrical Power Transmission
Managerial skill across a wide range of functions
• Successfully managed individual sales, engineering and operations groups and have been general manager of complete P&L units
• Served in both line and staff management roles, and understand the difference
Expert in complex project development and execution
• Subcontracting for complex construction including EPC wrap, ESPC, PPA and more
• Professional technical services: engineering, design, Project Management (PM) Contract Management (CM), Owner Engineer (OE), etc.
solar / wind / biofuels
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.