• 19 years human resources experience with talent management focus on staff planning, recruitment, development, retention, staff care, compensation, onboarding, benefits, and policy.
• 11 years with an international humanitarian organization. Deployed to 25 countries, some multiple times, to serve in emergency responses, strengthen HR capacities, and/or lead trainings.
• Emergency response experience in over 20 emergencies scaling up teams in a fast-paced, high stress and dynamic work environment in disaster settings.
• Design and delivery of leadership, emergency and HR trainings for staff from over 50 countries, includes emergency leadership trainings for over 175 leadership staff.
• Organizational development experience including change management, leadership development, strategy, and organizational learning and performance.
• Masters in International Relations with focus on humanitarian aid.
• Masters in Leadership and Organizational Development in progress.
• Language: working knowledge of Spanish.
Deployments to Rwanda, Burundi, Sudan, Pakistan, Philippines, Haiti, Egypt, South Sudan, Kenya, Lebanon, Turkey, Ukraine, Nepal, Afghanistan, Jerusalem/West Bank/Gaza, Madagascar, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Thailand, Cambodia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Senegal, Guatemala, South Africa, Jordan, and Nigeria.