Medical microbiologist previously based in Battambang, Cambodia, working as a microbiology mentor for a provincial hospital. Several years experience in clinical microbiology and a keen interest in diagnostic facilities in resource-poor countries.
Proven ability to motivate and work effectively with all colleagues, and a broad background of scientific skills that are translatable to many tasks. Highly developed professional communication skills including an academic publication.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Organisational and communication skills.
• Skills in computer applications such as all Office programs.
• Excellent report generating skills.
• Managing timelines and prioritising workload in order to meet study and work commitments.
• Thinking sequentially, critiquing and synthesising information gained through case studies
conducted in the course of my Master of Environmental Management.
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.