* Results-oriented Professional with demonstrated expertise in analyzing and leading major infrastructure programs and projects to achieve sustainable goals.
* Experienced over 30 years of participation in all phases of infrastructure and environmental development programs, including feasibility and designs, documentation preparation, procurement, construction supervision and maintenance.
* Collaborated in building strong working partnerships with Clients, Regulatory officials, industry professionals and beneficiary stakeholders to attain project objectives.
* Team Leader and solutions provider with excellent organization, communication, capacity-building and strategic planning capabilities.
* Professional Civil Engineer with an MSc in Water Resources Technology and an Executive Masters in Business Administration, Mr. Forsythe has attended, facilitated and contributed to a number of Transport, Project Management, Procurement and FIDIC Contract Administration courses.
world bank group
trinidad and tobago
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.