• Energy Expert with over 25 years’ experience in the energy sector, with utilities, quasi government institutions and the private sector;
• Previous experience working on European Union (EU) and World Bank (WB) funded projects, both as a Manager and in Technical roles, as part of the implementation teams;
• Has served in managerial positions in the energy sector in infrastructure project cycles for more than 10 years;
• Successful experience in a technical position in at least five contracts related to energy sector, funded or co-funded by international development partners (development banks or bilateral or multilateral development cooperation agencies);
• Previous experience with with hydro power projects, while working with the Rural Electrification Authority (REA) of Zambia, conducting feasibility studies under World Bank funded projects, for several sites
• Experienced Lecturer (Grade II), as a professor of Engineering Students and academic researcher in recognized institutions (Copperbelt University, 2016; University of Zambia, 2008-2011)
• Experienced with with construction of both power substations and transmission and distribution lines while working with ZESCO (Zambia and Botswana Power Corporation)
• Previous experience with with substation construction in power transmission while working with Grid Transmission Limited of Zambia in Malawi, as a subcontractor funded by the World Bank for three sites
• Successful experience in system planning and optimization of the power grid through power system studies and ensuring the Day-Ahead plans while working with the National Grid of the United Kingdom.
logistics / supplies
solar / wind / biofuels
world bank group
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.