Experienced in working in inclusive economic growth, public health, poverty reduction, Social Protection, Public Finance, Governance, Supply Chain, gender projects with leading UN, INGOs, Development Organizations & Multi Donor Funded Projects as Project & Country Director, Team Leader and specialized in the concept and application of Policy & Strategy formulation & Advocacy at National/Government Level for policy change for better impact of population, Development and facilitation of Legal Framework in the area of Food Security, Public Health, Nutrition deficiencies, food fortifications, Agribusiness, Rural Development, Making Market (System) Work for the Poor (M4P) approach, Value Chain Development, private sector development.; making partnership with different players like private sector, academia's, public bodies, and NGO stakeholders to ensure sustainability and scale of interventions.
Specialized to lead projects in public finance, good governance, agribusiness, financial services, enterprise development, community development and food security in order to promote broad-based economic growth and vibrant civil society. And successfully managed projects of EU, UN, USAID, DFID, WB, SDC, etc
• Twenty years' experience in Project Management, Strategy Formulation, developing and managing inclusive economic growth, poverty reduction, social protection projects in argo, VC, public health-related projects in a multi-cultural environment at international level in the private sector, food industry, government and international organizations.
• Wide working experience in UK, USA & Asian countries.
• Work effectively in a team environment and matrix structure organization.
• Specialized in business development and business wining, resource mobilization. Experience in building and leading a winning teams.
• Expert in managing and promoting Marketing Communications, Brand Management, Content Development, Creative, Digital & Electronics Communications and PR and Media Relations.
• Cost-effective agro-input distribution model design and development for private sectors and regional CBOs to serve last mile clients esp. retailers, smallholder and female homestead producers.
• Specialized in pro poor empowerment projects, M4P, how to increase the income of poor, how to increase exports, etc
• Easy to adapt and employ sustainable post-harvest loss reduction techniques for agro-produce procurement companies on fish, vegetable and selected fruits especially in areas like sorting, grading, packaging and transporting.
• Low-cost supply chain (Farm to fork) model design, development and operationalization (especially for perishable agro-products), for rural farmers better access to markets working closely with corporate buyers like different agro-processing companies and handicrafts businesses.
• Experience in designing income generating programs for rural women especially in homestead agro and handicrafts sector.