Assessment, Monitoring and Evaluation (AM&E), Training, and Security Cooperation Specialists, Department of Defense (DOD), Various
Social Impact is a global management consulting firm. We provide assessment, monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity-building services. Since 1997, we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, and foundations.
We are seeking security cooperation professionals for an anticipated Assessment, Monitoring, and Evaluation (AM&E) opportunities in support of DoD Security Cooperation Assistance activities. The scope will cover in-depth assessments, evaluations, and research of major security cooperation initiatives to conduct high quality monitoring and evaluation throughout implementation.
SI is seeking consultants and full-time employee candidates to serve as AM&E, Training, and Security Cooperation Specialists to lead and support anticipated assessments, monitoring, evaluations, and research.
- Provide day-to-day assessment, monitoring, research, analysis, and program support services.
- Support the design of monitoring frameworks and theories of change for initial design documents (IDDs) for global combatant commands.
- Provide training in AM&E techniques and best practice for DOD security cooperation personnel.
- Conduct high-quality rigorous and evidence-based assessments for security cooperation Assistance activities.
- Use quantitative and qualitative methods and skills to support AM&E for the client.
- Conduct field evaluations of security cooperation activities as assigned.
- Provide subject matter expertise on AM&E for security cooperation personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s or Ph.D. preferred.
- At least five years of conducting research using both quantitative and qualitative methods
- At least three years of experience directly supporting international or security assistance/cooperation programs.
- At least five years of experience with survey and other data collection methods.
- At least five years of experience working with US government agencies, experience with DOD preferred.
- Eight-10 years of experience designing monitoring frameworks, larger-scale studies and evaluations preferred.
- Experience conducting assessments and evaluations in the field working with a variety of clients.
- Experience in training on AM&E preferred
- Regional and/or overseas field experience a plus.
- Active secret or top-secret security clearance preferred.
- Strong knowledge of security cooperation assistance activities, processes, and stakeholders.
We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants to employment positions will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.