Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, seeks a Chief of Party (COP)/CLA Director for an anticipated USAID-funded monitoring and evaluation (M&E) and collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) activity in the Philippines. The CLA Director must be an expert in both management and learning - will concurrently serve as the COP and the overall director of collaborating, learning and adapting activities.
- Ensure the effective and efficient performance of all aspects of the contract, including provision of contract oversight, maintaining acceptable standards of quality for all assigned tasks and expected deliverables, including overall responsibility for leading and coordinating all activities; all required reports; and for staff management;
- Serve as the main point of contact between USAID and Panagora, frequently serving as a facilitator or co-facilitator of high-level discussions and fora among USAID staff and partners regarding learning and adaptive management;
- Maintain acceptable standards of quality for all assigned tasks and expected deliverables;
- Ensure timely information on the progress and status of all activities under the contract;
- Ensure compliance and integrity of contract operations.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field, such as international development, international affairs, monitoring and evaluation, social sciences, economics, governance, health, environment, education, organizational management, communications.
- At least seven (7) years of project management experience, including but not limited to overseeing project deliverables, human resources, contract oversight, reporting and budgets;
- Demonstrated expertise in facilitation and training in both large, formal settings and strong interpersonal skills to for informal coaching and mentoring settings;
- Strong knowledge and experience in organizational change management, previous CLA experience, including a working knowledge of USAID’s learning agenda;
- Demonstrated expertise in the design and implementation of various learning and adaptive management approaches;
- Experience overseeing or implementing effective communications of M&E findings and recommendations and overseeing performance and/or impact evaluations, external assessments, baseline data collection and analysis, and other research;
- Technical experience in one or more of the following areas highly preferred: education, natural resource management, urban development, economic growth, and/or democracy and governance;
- Thorough understanding of USAID regulations and compliance;
- Fluency in written and spoken English required; Fluency in Tagalog preferred.
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.