Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech ES, Inc., based in Arlington, VA, is seeking a Contracts Administrator. Under the direct supervision of the Contracts Manager, the Contracts Administrator is primarily responsible for: (1) providing contractual advice to management; (2) assisting with the design and implementation of policies and procedures; and (3) drafting and maintaining procurement documentation.
- Provide continual monitoring to ensure contractual obligations are being met.
- Respond to inquiries regarding contractual obligations and revisions.
- Act as liaison between the firm and subcontractors.
- Gather and analyze salary information to verify biographical data sheets.
- Prepare contractual approval requests, including salary, consent, and concurrence requests.
- Prepare subcontract agreements in compliance with client regulations and corporate policies.
- Perform cost/price analysis of subcontractor bids and proposals.
- Draft subcontract documentation for internal review and approval.
- Review subcontractor invoices to ensure that they all costs are in accordance with subcontract requirements.
- Coordinate with project managers and field offices for contracts matters.
- Submit monthly subcontracting reports in accordance with FFATA.
- Assist with Small Business reporting,
- Maintain electronic and hard copy records in accordance with Department policies and procedures.
- Assist in the contractual start-up and close-out process.
- Overseas travel to countries in which USAID operates may be required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Essential KSA’s required (experience, skills, education, certification, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum two years of experience working with USAID or other donor-funded agencies.
- Minimum two years of experience of relevant experience with federal contracting and/or contract administration.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Demonstrated customer service skills and an aptitude for building relationships.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills strongly encouraged.
- Possess excellent negotiation and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel required.
Valued but not required KSA’s:
- Foreign language proficiency preferred.
- Working knowledge of USAID, Department of State, and CFR Regulations preferred.
- Knowledge of FAR, agency supplements, and all contract types strongly preferred.
Apply for Position
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting and engineering services. The Company supports government and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. With more than 17,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech's capabilities span the entire project life cycle.