Job DescriptionAbout Us
Dexis is a professional services firm that solves the most pressing social challenges in complex environments, paving the way for a more secure and prosperous world.
Dexis embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and strives to build and maintain a safe environment where we celebrate diverse backgrounds, treat everyone with respect, and value the unique lived experiences each person brings based on their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, military or veteran status, national origin, age, marital status or family status and related conditions.
At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
About the Position
Dexis is seeking a Contracts and Grants Administration Manager to provide leadership support to the Contracts Division in cradle-to-grave contract and grant administration of Federal awards, predominately with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Department of State (DOS). The Manager will work alongside our experienced Contracts Director to advise Dexis HQ and project teams globally. This is a full-time position with an immediate start date.
- Provide management and support of federal contracts, predominately with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Department of State
- Support project implementation with emphasis on contract and subcontract compliance
- Provide guidance to project teams and support the training of staff on management of grant under contract and other subawards
- Negotiate new prime awards and subcontracts
- Interpret contract requirements, request necessary waivers and approvals and document contract compliance
- Participate in the formulation, development, and revision of policies, procedures and templates
- Advises staff on contract management, policies and procedures
- Maintain internal contract database & enter contract details into Deltek
- Mitigate corporate and financial risk
- Stay abreast of USG rules and regulations applicable to the management of contract and procurement (FAR, AIDAR, ADS, CFR)
- Support the finance and program teams by communicating with Clients to ensure accurate and timely invoicing
- Mentor and supervise members of the Contracts team, as assigned
- Perform related work as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- At least 3 years of experience working with grants under contract
- Working knowledge of FAR, AIDAR, Foreign Affairs Manual (FAM), the Automated Directives System (ADS), and Department of State Standardized Regulations (DSSR)
- Experience supporting USAID or Department of State contracts
- Experience with rapid USAID small-grants programming, and field grant-making processes
- Experience effectively providing training and coaching on GUC and contractual considerations
- Understanding of Cost Reasonableness - Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Programs
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills as well as exceptional customer support (both internally & externally)
- Sound business judgment and demonstrated ability to provide contractual oversight by identifying and presenting to management program issues and providing solutions
- Prior experience developing policies, procedures, and templates
- Hands-on experience with all contract and grant types - cost reimbursable (CP), FFP, T&M, IDIQ, FAA, In-Kind, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Excellent organizational skills with a willingness to take initiative
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks with multiple deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Experience with GSA Schedules
- Prior supervisory experience
- In-depth understanding of USAID/OTI’s programming
About the Organization
Dexis is on a mission to help solve today’s most pressing global political, social, and economic challenges and create a world where all people are safe and prosperous. As a Dexis employee, you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. Our motto is “find a way or make a way” — that’s how Dexis goes “all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, apply now!
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, pregnancy, disability, age, genetic information, military service, veteran status, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, childbirth and related medical conditions, including lactation, or any other protected class under applicable law.