Job DescriptionAbout Us
Dexis is a professional services firm that solves the most pressing social challenges in complex environments, paving the way for a more secure and prosperous world.
Dexis embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and strives to build and maintain a safe environment where we celebrate diverse backgrounds, treat everyone with respect, and value the unique lived experiences each person brings based on their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, military or veteran status, national origin, age, marital status or family status and related conditions.
At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
About the Position
Dexis is seeking a Contracts and Grants Administration Specialist to support the Contracts Division in cradle-to-grave contract and grant administration of Federal awards, predominately with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Department of State (DOS).
The Contracts and Grants Administration Specialist will work alongside our experienced Contracts Director and Managers to provide support to Dexis HQ and project teams globally. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates pursuing a career in international development to gain essential experience in business operations, compliance, and USG contract regulations. This is a full-time position with an immediate start date.
- Provide support of federal awards, predominately contracts with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Department of State
- Support project implementation with emphasis on contract and subcontract compliance
- Negotiate new prime awards and subcontracts
- Interpret contract requirements, request necessary waivers and approvals and document contract compliance
- Draft and issue contractual agreements, using Dexis’ contract management solution
- Enter executed contractual agreements in Dexis’ accounts payable solution
- Support the development and revision of policies, procedures and templates
- Maintain internal contract database & enter contract details into Deltek
- Stay abreast of USG rules and regulations applicable to the management of USG awards (FAR, AIDAR, ADS, CFR)
- Support the finance and program teams by communicating with clients to ensure accurate and timely invoicing
- Participate in monthly project reviews with project management teams
- Ensure all project files are up to date and audit-ready
- Update contract briefs and corporate project list for portfolio on an as-needed basis
- Maintain Dexis Consulting Group’s SAM.gov registration and lead the annual renewal process, along with any updates needed on an ad-hoc basis.
- Lead the collection of Dexis Consulting Group’s Service Contract Reporting (SCR) data and enter SCRs in SAM.gov on an annual basis
- Support administration of Dexis’ GSA contract
- Perform related work as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience supporting USAID, DOS, or other USG-funded projects or programs
- Working knowledge of FAR, AIDAR, Foreign Affairs Manual (FAM), the Automated Directives System (ADS), and Department of State Standardized Regulations (DSSR)
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills as well as exceptional customer support (both internally & externally)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Hands-on experience with a variety of contract and grant types – cost-reimbursable (CR), FFP, T&M, FAA, In-Kind, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills with a willingness to take initiative
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks with multiple deadlines
- Ability to anticipate customer (internal and external) needs and give and to give high priority to customer satisfaction and customer service
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Experience with GSA Schedules
- Experience with rapid USAID small-grants programming, and field grant-making processes (in-depth understanding of USAID/OTI’s programming preferred)
About the Organization
Dexis is on a mission to help solve today’s most pressing global political, social, and economic challenges and create a world where all people are safe and prosperous. As a Dexis employee, you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. Our motto is “find a way or make a way” — that’s how Dexis goes “all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, apply now!
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, pregnancy, disability, age, genetic information, military service, veteran status, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, childbirth and related medical conditions, including lactation, or any other protected class under applicable law.