Chemonics is seeking a D365 HCM/HRIS Support Analyst. The analyst supports the corporate Digital Transformation initiative through implementation of the Chemonics’ ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365), human capital management (HCM) functionality in the field offices as well as supporting Human Resources (HR) workstream for home office functionality. The D365 HCM/HRIS Support Analyst will support the ongoing system administration for active field office using D365 as well as system administration and configuration for overall functionality for home office and field office. The D365 HCM/HRIS Support Analyst will work closely with the ERP team, including ERP team/D365 system administrators and GTI system administrative support teams, as well as the Chemonics HR Division, including but not limited to the HRIS team and the PMU. The D365 HCM/HRIS Support Analyst is mapped organizationally to the HR Division following completion of ERP roll-out activities. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
The D365 HCM/HRIS Support Analyst will contribute to the ERP team and HR workstream/business process through the following roles and responsibilities. The allocation of time for each functional area is only an estimate at the collective level. Actual implementation may vary and change during performance and based on division and/or department needs.
HR Admin Role & Responsibilities (60%)
- Serves as a system administrator and support analyst for HR systems including but not limited to D365, ADP, ServiceNOW, Smartsheet.
- Attains knowledge and firm understanding of D365 HR module and HCM functionality, HR tables/entities and connections with Advance Payroll functionality
- Supports field offices and home-office project management teams actively using D365 to create and maintain relevant HR records for Chemonics employees hired locally as well as subcontractors engaged through local contracts
- Troubleshoots data or system issues associated with recruitment, onboarding, system setup, and access, as well as Advanced Payroll administration in D365 in coordination with D365 and GTI system administrators and ERP functional support teams
- Utilizes the Global Technology Support ticket tracking system (ServiceNow) to respond to assigned tickets and escalate support requests to the appropriate division/unit according to urgency, workload, and circumstance
- Assists in testing new functionality or regression testing of HCM and Advanced Payroll functionality after system upgrades. Provides HR extracts for financial or audit purposes as requested
ERP Design & Build Support and System Governance Roles and Responsibility (25%)
- Assists in the technical and administrative tasks related to the integration between D365 and ADP as assigned, including documentation
- In coordination with the HR, ERP Training and/or In-Depth team, serves as a facilitator for presentations and trainings to home-office and/or field-office staff in HR functionality as needed
- Support on-going meetings and design documentation related to HCM system admin and Advance Payroll design and live office administration and collaborate with D365 ERP team members assigned for design, training, change management, or support
- Participates in activities to build a strong knowledge culture by sharing best practices and important innovations through practice networks and knowledge management systems
D365/ADP Quality Control Roles and Responsibilities (15%)
- As requested, conducts analysis of data and reports on data in D365
- As requested, supports development and implementation of improved data collection tools to streamline and cut down on data entry errors
- Assists with the transition to paperless document management
- Minimum of two years of relevant work experience. Preference for experience in HR administration in MicrosoftD365 or ADP systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience, preferably in human resources, information systems, business analytics, or equivalent professional experience
- Foreign language proficiency preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and work collaboratively with and through others
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or objective
- Willingness to travel and work abroad a minimum of 4-8 weeks per year; experience living or conducting volunteer work in developing countries preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to follow standard practices and procedures, receive general instruction and supervision on work progress, and make significant contributions to end results
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications
Apply through at https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CHEMONICS&cws=1&rid=3574
by February 20, 2020. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics. Military veterans, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.
Chemonics International is a leading international development consulting firm based in Washington, D.C. with more than 40 years of experience implementing programs around the world.