Director of Finance and Administration (DFA), USAID/Vietnam Support Services Contract, Vietnam
The anticipated scope of the five-year project is to support USAID/Vietnam staff and partners to implement more efficient, effective and transparent programs by improving: (1) USAID and IP’s capacity to achieve expected results; (2) USAID’s understanding and tracking of project performance; and (3) coordination, collaboration and learning (CLA). The RFP is expected to be released August 1st, 2018, and the project will likely be awarded early 2019.
**Please Note: Vietnamese citizens are highly encouraged to apply.**
SI is seeking a full-time DFA to oversee financial management, procurement, logistical, human resources, recruitment and administrative support to the project team, and ensure activities are carried out in a manner consistent with the objectives of the project, and in compliance with USAID regulations and SI policies and procedures. The DFA position will be full-time, based in Hanoi, for the duration of the project.
- Oversee finance, administration and operations for all activities for the program.
- Oversight of procurement, grants, logistics, human resources, accounting and finance, and records.
- Manage the Contract budget and preparing financial reports for submission to USAID/Vietnam.
- Ensure funds expended are compliant with USG regulations and policies.
- Implement fraud mitigation practices and ensure systems and processes are implemented effectively to support implementation of the award.
- Work with the Chief of Party to ensure that financial management and reporting is complaint with USAID requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required; advanced degree preferred.
- At least eight years of financial management, administration and procurement with USAID-funded projects.
- Knowledge of USAID financial and contractual rules and regulations, including AIDAR and the FAR.
- Previous experience managing finance and administration for USAID-funded contracts required.
- Proven ability to manage and monitor diverse staff.
- Must have high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and QuickBooks.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Proven capacity to take initiative and willingness to learn new skills as needed.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in written and spoken English; and fluency in written and spoken Vietnamese desired.
- Experience working in Vietnam is highly desired.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
About the Organization
Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.