The Director of Management Information Systems and Results Reporting (MISRR) will work within the Palladium GHSC team to efficiently and accurately operate a comprehensive management information systems (MIS) for the project. The Director of MISRR will also be responsible for oversight and management of data quality across the spectrum of systems used to procure medical commodities and medicines across the following health categories: HIV/AIDS; Malaria; Family Planning/Reproductive Health & Maternal Child Health and Nutrition; Diagnostics, Labs, and Molecular Commodities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Enhance and Optimize Supply Chain MIS system
- Advise on and provide process and systematic improvements that support integration and interoperability of relevant systems.
- Provide data assurance and data quality oversight and operational management of the MIS.
- Enhance, develop and optimize standard operating procedures for MIS, WHIS, LMIS, and CMS, as well as other relevant systems in the supply chain ecosystem.
- Produce monthly reports including stock status reports and health commodity status update (electronic & hard-copy).
- Work in close coordination with the MEL Director of the GHSC project to ensure availability of up-to-date and high-quality data from the MIS of the supply chain ecosystem for data-informed management decision-making of the project and reporting to the client.
- Work with subcontractors and project stakeholders to assure smooth operations across information systems.
- Lead the design and implementation of harmonization and integration frameworks to manage supply chain information across the healthcare value chain.
- Provide assurance of GS1 standards for reporting on all commodities within carrier management systems and their relevant stakeholders.
- Provide system application and troubleshooting/problem solving.
- Define requirements for MIS implementation which will enable local in country operational effectiveness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong understanding with GS1 standards.
- Extensive experience managing supply chain information systems.
- Demonstrated strong understanding and proven with ERP systems.
- Demonstrated strong understanding and proven experience in establishing system integrations with extensive experience writing, queries, reports, and screens.
- Demonstrated expertise leading a team of HIS professionals by providing on demand desktop and application support -Cisco or CCA certification, or equivalent experience in a plus.
- Strong management abilities and demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills.
- Experience interacting with both U.S. and foreign government officials
- Experience working for USAID programs preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required.
About the Organization
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development, and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities, and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.