Join an Innovative Social Enterprise
Serving the International Aid & Development Community
Devex is a social enterprise serving its members – leading foundations, corporations, government agencies, and NGOs working in international development, global health and humanitarian assistance – through business information and recruiting services. We operate devex.com, the most popular international development website. Our members include CARE, Microsoft, World Bank, UNDP, ADB and thousands of international development professionals working around the world. Our international organization is headquartered in Washington, DC, and has offices in Barcelona, Manila, and Tokyo.
Our diverse global team includes 100 professionals with experience in business, journalism, information technology, and international development. Our team members are dedicated and enthusiastic about our mission, and have excellent academic and professional credentials with a global outlook. If this describes you, we encourage you to submit your application. We are building a team of the best-and-brightest professionals to lead this exciting social enterprise to the next level.
E-Commerce Marketing Associate
The world’s most popular international aid & development web media brand – Devex – has an opportunity for a web-savvy marketing professional who will help us grow and engage our community of 400,000 development professionals,
Do you have experience in project management and want to learn how to use exciting platforms for growing our E-Commerce business? Are you passionate about global development and able to manage outreach initiatives for events, development trends and new features on devex.com?
Devex is seeking a bright and driven professional with some marketing experience and project management skills. This is a full-time staff position available in our Barcelona, Spain office.
- Manage newsletter, email marketing and registration initiatives
- Fully own web advertisement scheduling and placement on devex.com
- Analyze and report on campaign data to both internal teams and external clients
- Build landing pages and campaigns for webinars, events and other E-Commerce marketing initiatives
- Use tools (Marketo & Salesforce) to identify potential sales leads and develop sales funnels
- Work with a global team of creative writers and designers
- A/B testing across site
- 1-2 years of marketing or design experience
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or related field
- Superior analytic skills and fluency with performance data
- Extreme attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong technical skills including HTML & CSS
- Experience with pay-per-click advertising and email marketing
- Knowledge of CRMs, particularly SalesForce
- Passion for issues in global development and a global mindset
- Experience with copywriting
This is a full-time position available in the Devex Barcelona, Spain office.
Please click “Apply Now” to send your application in English. You must have a well filled-out profile on Devex.com to be considered for the position. No phone calls please.