Finance Management Intern, Arlington, VA
MSI is now accepting applications for an intern to help our Finance Management Team to start as soon as possible. The position will last approximately three months, with the possibility for extension based on performance, how well the candidate works with the team, and the business needs of the Finance team. Internships require a maximum commitment of 28 hours per week and is presently remote due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This is a paid position.
- Support the Project Financial Management team
- Work on Excel budget trackers and budget reports
- Building budget trackers, checking budget trackers and perform repair when necessary
- Review financial reports for accuracy
- Assist with reviews of portfolio-wide projections and risk analysis
- Provide additional support to the Financial Management team as needed
- Professional demeanor and diplomatic communication skills, especially via email and by phone
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment
- Excellent writing/editing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Prior experience working with budget trackers
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.