The International Republican Institute (IRI) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, organization dedicated to advancing freedom and democracy worldwide. Since 1983, IRI has worked to develop democratic institutions and ideals, carrying out a variety of international programs to promote freedom, self-government and the rule of law worldwide. IRI provides technical assistance in the areas of political party strengthening, developing civic institutions and open elections, promoting democratic governance and advancing the rule of law.
IRI Benin is seeking proposals from graphic designers to support its programming needs in Benin and other countries in the west Africa portfolio if needed.
Period of Performance
Date of signature to January 31, 2022, with the option to extend for a total duration of up to 2 years up in one-year increments.
Statement of Work
The selected bidder will provide graphic design support for various IRI projects. This support will include, but not be limited to the services bellow. IRI will not accept bids from Offerors who are not able to provide all of the services required and do not meet criteria outlined below:
- Providing ideas and designing graphic solutions for different project needs, such as events, promotional print and online material, online media platforms;
- Developing and editing visual graphic solutions according to IRI’s input and suggestions;
- Adapting graphic elements on printed material such as backdrops, pull-up rollers, name tags, and any other necessary promotional material;
- Creating and adapting graphic solutions for social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other media platforms as needed), such as photo testimonials, infographics, posters, logos, and other required formats;
- Perform and create other design projects for various IRI projects and needs as needed; and
- Store and manage all IRI designs and templates to which IRI will have ownership of during and at the end of the contract.
Bidders shall provide proposals indicating gross hourly rates in USD. The rate will not include any other expenses such as hotels or per diem costs. All costs should be inclusive of all related expenses e.g., taxes, fees etc.
All proposals submitted to IRI must include:
- All proposals must be in English using Word format. Proposals should include three samples of previous graphic design work.
- Information addressing Bidder’s experience in providing each of the services identified in the above Statement of Work and Bidder’s proposed specific approach for providing those services to IRI under this contract, including sufficient information to determine a clear definition of services as it relates to other providers that may be involved.
- The name, address, and telephone and facsimile numbers of the Bidder (and electronic address if available). If the Bidder is a firm, name(s) should be provided for individuals authorized to conduct business on behalf of the firm.
- Bidders may provide a list of up to three references for work performed of a similar nature during the last three years, along with contact details. IRI may contact the references to evaluate past performance.
- If the Bidder is a U.S. organization/resident, or a foreign organization/resident which has income effectively connected with the conduct of activities in the U.S. or has an office or a place of business or a fiscal paying agent in the U.S., the information submitted must contain Bidder’s Taxpayer Identification Number.
- Proposals will not exceed 5 pages (not including cover page).
- Proposals submitted by individuals must contain the attached Expert Service Rate Form and a CV/resume.
Bids must be submitted via email to Abdul Sanee, email@example.com with the subject line “AFRICA2021BENIN05o” by April 30, 2021.
Note: Institutions and individuals alike can apply for this tendering opportunity.
About the Organization
IRI is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization committed to advancing freedom and democracy worldwide by helping political parties to become more issue-based and responsive, assisting citizens to participate in government planning, and working to increase the role of marginalized groups in the political process – including women and youth.