Democracy and Governance – ICT Expert and Data Entry Coordinator – Economic Courts Activity, Egypt
Tetra Tech International Development Services is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for an ICT Expert and Data Entry Coordinator position on the USAID-funded Economic Courts Activity in the Arabic Republic of Egypt.
The purpose of this project is to support the Economic Courts of Egypt improve its ability to resolve cases quickly and transparently, consistent with international standards. This is a five- year term position and the program will be based in Cairo.
* Under the direct supervision of the ICT Automation Coordinator the ICT Expert and Data Entry Coordinator will oversee technical training provided by the vendor and create custom training for court and MOJ IT specialists.
* This individual will:
· Assist the ICT Automation Coordinator to successfully accomplish the IT goals related to the work plan, as well as manage and supervise the IT support staff working in the courts.
· Review proposed hardware lists and assist in determining suitability for heavy duty scanning and data entry operations.
· Assist STTA court administrators and local staff in determining layout of temporary and permanent workspace for carrying out training and large-scale data entry operations.
· Develop a comprehensive plan and assist in training of staff to accomplish large scale scanning operations in the courts, adjusting the plan as needed to accommodate large-, medium-, and small-sized courts, as well as local working operations.
· Provide comment on vendor supplied technical manuals as requested by the ICT Automation Coordinator.
· Assist in vendor and project led technical training programs for MOJ and court staff.
· Participate in the submission of weekly, monthly, and quarterly report to the ICT Automation Coordinator.
· Any other work related to the project as assigned by the Chief of Party and the ICT Automation Coordinator.
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience providing computer use training, experience in workflow automation, and development of Standard Operating Procedures;
* Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field;
* Experience in administering and monitoring of basic computer skills training for business level users;
* Experience conducting trainings and developing operational manuals on IT-related matters;
* Demonstrated reporting, writing, and communication skills;
* Fluent Arabic or Egyptian Arabic required;
* Written and fluent English skills required;
* Egyptian nationals only.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.