streetfootballworld is a leader in the field of Football for Good and has set the objective of maximising the potential of football for social transformation. With the support of our partners, we tackle the greatest social challenges in the world today – from HIV/AIDS to gender inequality to youth unemployment. The UN has defined success against these challenges as the Global Goals. Streetfootballworld and 130 local organisations in the streetfootballworld network are working towards these goals and collectively we are empowering two million disadvantaged young people per year.
To help us unleash the unique potential of football for good, we are looking for a
Impact Manager (f/m/d)
to join our team in Berlin as of January 2020
- You help us to further improve and digitalize our M&E and quality management strategy
- You conceptualise metrics, indicators and quality standards to refine streetfootballworld´s theory of change towards the UN´s Sustainable Development Goals
- You lead the implementation and roll-out of a quality seal that serves as a quality standard for the application of Football for Good
- You promote knowledge sharing and collaboration tools and advise and consult internal and external stakeholders on best practices, impact logics and processes
- You acquire, coordinate and supervise research projects on the impact of Football for Good
- You have a degree in social science, sports science, or social impact/innovation
- You have at least three years professional experience in impact management/M&E and/or knowledge management (ideally related to the field of sports for development)
- Your expertise in child protection and safeguarding is a strong asset
- You have experience with collecting, reporting and communicating impact data and have a solid knowledge on qualitative and quantitative research methods
- You are familiar with using digital tools to collect, process and visualise impact data
- You are fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus
- You are a passionate communicator and know how to initiate and moderate collaborative processes
- You identify with our philosophy “it takes a team to win a game” and love to get things done.
- A motivating work culture with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making processes and unique personal development opportunities within an internationally recognised social enterprise.
- Flexible working hours, an inspiring and centrally located office, home office and 30 days annual leave to enable an optimal balance between work and family life.
- A full-time position based in Berlin with an initial 12-month contract at fair conditions with the intention of extension into a long-term position.
Would you like to play an active part in social change on a global level? Then get into the game and become part of our team!
Please submit your application documents (a letter of motivation and your CV) including your salary expectation and your earliest possible start date via our online application form by December 15, 2019.
streetfootballworld is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified and experienced people!
About the OrganizationMillions of young people around the world are born into a cycle of social injustice with little opportunity to break out.
Through the love of football, streetfootballworld brings individuals and organisations together behind a common goal: empowering young people to rise above their circumstances.
The streetfootballworld network unites over 80 organisations that use football to tackle social challenges like HIV/AIDS, crime and homelessness. In 2010 alone they helped over 600,000 young people around the world harness their passion for the beautiful game to overcome local challenges.
streetfootballworld engages the global football community and private and public sector bodies to strengthen network members through capacity development programmes, opportunities to share expertise, partnerships, and advocacy work—because stronger network members mean better opportunities for the young people who need them most.
streetfootballworld, its partners and the streetfootballworld network aim to reach out to 2,000,000 young people worldwide every year by 2015.
A beautiful game, a perfect tool
No sport in the world generates as much passion as football. Football brings young people into social development programmes—and keeps them there. Football also gets people from all walks of life speaking the same universal language.
Establishing common ground is streetfootballworld’s first step toward uniting the global community around a shared goal.
It takes a team to win a game
The world’s problems are too complex for traditional isolated approaches. It’s time to change the way development works by focusing on collaboration.
streetfootballworld drives a coalition of powerful organisations and individuals, each of whom contributes specific strengths to collective action—working with young people in local communities, influencing a global agenda, or providing funds or expertise—in order to empower disadvantaged young people.
From the pitch to the world
streetfootballworld network members need global support to create sustainable, meaningful solutions. streetfootballworld helps partners from all sectors create strategies for smart investment and influence global policy.
Keeping local needs at the heart of our global approach means that everyone can contribute to transforming communities and lives.
It’s time we all got on the pitch.