Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches for a broad and lasting impact. The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: health, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, and evaluation and learning. Banyan Global is recruiting a short-term Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) consultant to support several upcoming USAID proposals focused on social inclusion, women’s empowerment, and social norms change. Work will begin in late 2019 through early 2020.
- Develop a theory of change for each proposal.
- Draft a results framework for each proposal.
- Draft MEL sections of proposals.
- Develop indicators for each proposal that align with its key objectives.
- Degree in qualitative or quantitative statistics, gender, or monitoring and evaluation.
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience working on MEL activities for USAID-funded international development projects.
- Expertise in gender and social inclusion.
- Experience in measuring social norms change.
- Experience designing USAID Performance Management Plans and developing indicators.
- Familiarity with USAID evaluation policy and reporting guidelines.
- Strong writing and analytical skills.
Banyan Global is an equal opportunity employer. Please apply to the position through our website, https://banyanglobal.com/careers/.
About the Organization
Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: finance and investment, health, gender, youth, enterprise development, and monitoring and evaluation (M&E).