The Good Governance Fund Lot 2A is a Technical Assistance Facility (TAF) funded by the UK, which will provide the detailed design and delivery of tailored technical assistance and capacity building projects across Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine.
The MEL Lead will manage the collection, analysis and presentation of data to help drive adaptive programming and accurate reporting across the facility. This will include facility level indicators and analysis, as well as analysis at the project, country, or impact area level, working with project staff and Abt corporate support.
The MEL Lead will:
- Collaborate with MEL Designer, MEL Oversight, Adaptive Management and TWP Lead, and PEA Research Lead to co-design a MEL Plan that reflects objectives of TAF and the consortium’s approach
- Apply reporting, analysis, reflection and learning practices to support adaptive programming
- Design and oversee digital M&E database Oversee performance monitoring and work closely with partners to monitor external risks
- Apply mixed-method evaluation techniques to assist in ongoing decision making
- Collaborate with third party M&E group and other stakeholders as required
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in monitoring and evaluation, social science, statistics, or a related field;
- Significant experience designing and implementing monitoring, evaluation and research efforts that supports adaptive management
- Skills in use and management of M&E tools including logframes, theories of change and evaluation methods
- Analytical mindset, proven ability and strong track record in concisely communicating information and conveying key messages to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong track record of engagement with other donor programmes, DFID experience preferable
- Excellent communication skills and experience
- An understanding of improving business enabling environments for business and a strong understanding of anti-corruption and justice reform
- Experience operating MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and data analysis software
- Right to live and work in Ukraine
For Further Information and Application Details
Applications should be submitted online via the Careers page of Abt Associate’s website, and should include a current CV, cover letter and a response to the key selection criteria as outlined in the Terms of Reference.
The closing date for applications is 16 July 2020
We welcome and thank all applications however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from experienced and capable women.
Please note, candidates will need to have the right to work in Ukraine
About the Organization
Abt Associates is a recognised leader in the international development sector. Working with our many partners, Abt Associates implements bold innovative solutions to improve the lives of the community and deliver valued outcomes for our clients. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Operating in remote and challenging environments, we offer innovative solutions, extensive experience in the region, strong technical capacity, and a proven project management track record. We are committed to gender equity in our employment strategies and encourage applications from capable women. Abt Associates is a child safe organisation and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.