Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks a monitoring specialist for the anticipated 5-year USAID/Nepal Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Activity. The MEL Activity will provide USAID/Nepal with technical and advisory services for monitoring; evaluation; research, assessment, and data analysis; geographic information services (GIS); and collaborating, learning, and adapting activities.
- Support and follow-up all activities related to monitoring.
- Implement indicator standardization efforts of the MEL Activity.
- Support the design, dissemination, implementation, and supervision of monitoring methodologies for USAID/Nepal and its implementing partners.
- Support data management from internal and external sources, including the collection and processing of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Implement quality assurance procedures for information provided by other sources (implementing partners, strategic partners, or other sources of monitoring information).
- Use data from USAID’s monitoring database or other information obtained from governmental data sources to elaborate internal or external reports.
- Work with technical staff to determine the best strategies to creatively present qualitative and quantitative data, including telling stories and using data visualization to convey messages to different audiences.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree: international relations, economics or related social science.
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience monitoring USAID-funded activities, including:
- Creating USAID performance and context indicator reference sheets.
- Developing specialized data reports (quarterly, annual and/or monitoring specific) as needed.
- Applying USAID ADS 201.
- Designing data visualization products based on monitoring information, such as dashboards.
- Excellent reporting and writing skills; fluency in English and Nepali, both verbal and written.
- Ability to clean, manage and analyze large data sets.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel), Adobe Acrobat, and Gmail service platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and management across the organization and apply assertive communication.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly, detail oriented, problem-solver, proactive, and organized.
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/project-opportunities to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.