About the Position
DPS provides USAID’s E3 Bureau with technical and administrative support and is recruiting a Program Analyst to support these efforts. The position will be based in Washington, D.C. and the anticipated start date is immediate.
The Program Analyst will be responsible for performing a range of operational duties to maximize the contributions – internally, externally, and publicly – of senior advisors and managers. The position’s major duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides programmatic support to E3 sectors in a variety of capacities.
- Compiles office procedures manual to create a shared understating of administrative roles and responsibilities. Ongoing responsibilities include serving as WebTA Timekeeper, E2 Travel Arranger, and E-Country Clearance requestor for all staff. S/he assists in managing entries into the E3 database systems, E-TRAMS, for staff travel.
- Maintains a tracking system for office deliverables, and will assist Office Management with quarterly reviews of progress towards office objectives. S/he will create and/or provide general oversight for centralized activity files and will advise Contracting Office Representatives (COR)/Agreement Office Representatives (AOR) on file-keeping responsibilities related to activities they manage.
- Serves as the lead on executing and tracking funding commitments and obligations using USAID systems – GLAAS and Phoenix – and serves as the point of contact for executing intra- and interBureau funds transfers and transfers to USAID field Missions. The Program Analyst will also maintain the office procurement plan and will provide assistance to CORs and AORs with pipeline reports and quarterly accruals on an as-needed basis.
- Assists with social media analytics reports, maintenance of document repository, and preparation of communication materials.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years related experience.
- Secret level clearance required to perform duties.
At Dexis Professional Services (DPS) we align ourselves with the core values of our parent company, Dexis Consulting Group (Dexis). Ingenuity, Integrity, Investment in People-these are the guiding principles of our culture. We empower our staff to work together with colleagues at all levels and be part of the decision-making process; we create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. We’re committed to excellence in institutional support and staff augmentation in the global development arena. As a DPS employee, we will challenge you, we will empower you, and we will mentor you.
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview. DPS is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.
About the Organization
Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to enhance your skills and expertise? At DPS, you will experience a corporate culture of collaboration, equality, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded. Join a growing, dynamic company as we continue to expand our portfolio.