Social Solutions is hiring a Program Manager to lead and oversee a USAID staff augmentation contract.
The Program Manager will directly supervise the management team, coordinate with the prime contractor, and be responsible for the successful delivery of all aspects of the program to include the facilitation and implementation of appropriate technical tools, systems, guidelines, and policies/procedures to ensure quality, value, technical excellence, contractual compliance, and client satisfaction.
- Act as the overall project manager for a USAID staff augmentation contract.
- Ensure achievement of all program metrics including talent acquisition metrics and goals including quality and diversity of applicant pools and hires, number of hires, time to fill, hiring manager and new hire satisfaction, cost-per-hire, turnover data, etc.
- Oversee management of a large workforce across multiple locations, including performance management, employee relations, corrective action, employee programs, and separation.
- Establish short- and long-term plans to develop performance goals and support contract, subcontracts and company objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all USAID regulations and policies as well as HQ policies and procedures.
- Manage and supervise the work of project management team.
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal employment laws.
- Master’s degree and at least 4 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience including at least 4 years of program management and talent acquisition experience.
- Experience with leading HR business process re-engineering and system implementations.
- Financial management, and contract management experience including experience managing programs and contracts.
- Experience working in a global HR function preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks associated with contract simultaneously, on time, and with a commitment to quality.
- Exceptional analytical, written, and verbal skills for communicating with a broad, diverse audience of senior stakeholders and government officials.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, focus, and achieve result.
- Superior judgment and problem-solving capacity across project work streams.
About the Organization
Social Solutions International, Inc. is a woman and minority-owned company. Social Solutions emphasizes quality research and evaluation, training and technical assistance, and institutional support services. We are a mission-driven organization that believes that superior science can improve the world. Social Solutions is dedicated to the creation of social and health solutions to improve the welfare of underserved populations worldwide.