Cloudburst is seeking an evaluation professional to serve as Program Manager, providing management support during baseline analysis, evaluability assessment, and potentially, updated design and implementation of an impact evaluation assessing MCC’s Rural Land Governance Project in Burkina Faso. This will be a part-time consulting opportunity of up to 2.5 years. This assignment may involve periodic travel to/within Burkina Faso with full-time effort during travel.
Essential Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary responsible party for administrative coordination and deliverables.
- Manage the program review, evaluation design, and implementation process with support from a team of technical experts and local researchers.
- Ensure successful completion of all work plan activities and compliance with all reporting standards.
- Ensure all deliverables are of high quality.
- Work closely with project technical experts on design and execution of data collection, analysis, evaluation, reporting, dissemination, technical assistance and knowledge management activities, ensuring best practices and quality control.
- Liaise with in-country stakeholders regarding evaluation progress and results.
- Participate in DC-based presentations (may be remote).
- Participate in presentations for stakeholders in Burkina Faso (may be remote).
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Master’s degree in economics, public policy, management, or related field. At least 10 years of related experience
- Experience conducting project evaluation using quantitative and qualitative methods
- Experience managing teams
- Experience managing contracts, including budgets and workplans
- Experience working in Burkina Faso or francophone West Africa
- Experience designing and implementing land or agriculture evaluations
- Experience designing or managing surveys, focus groups, or key informant interviews
- French and English fluency required
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout Burkina Faso as needed.
- Familiar with key land sector policies and stakeholders in the land sector in Burkina Faso.
- Familiarity with MCC’s objectives, approaches, and operations.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
About the Organization
The Cloudburst Group is a small consulting business with its main office in Landover, MD. Cloudburst is considered a leader in optimizing the effectiveness and sustainability of public/private programs that target underserved populations and support communities domestically and internationally. Our services include research, evaluation, planning, management consulting and technical assistance, communications and performance measurement.
The Cloudburst Group is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetics, or any other protected class. Cloudburst will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled